Developing a high-quality iPhone app can be tricky stuff for new and veteran developers alike – especially on larger projects. In this article, I’ll discuss several tools & techniques that have helped my teams and me to produce high quality work and helped save a lot of time.
- Use Multiple Build Configurations
- Use an Enhanced UIColor
- Use isEmpty Instead of Nil and Length Checks
- Use Logging
- Treat Compile Warnings as Errors
- Use Static Analysis Frequently
- Learn Apple’s Rules for Memory Management