Management 3.0 moves beyond theory by providing an actionable set of tools and practices that grow leadership skills, encourage innovation, and increase happiness, to name just a few of the potential benefits.
The M30 Finder groups the practices into seven categories:
- Tools for Engagement
- Tools for Effective Feedback
- Tools for Managing the System
- Tools to Support Innovation and Change
- Tools for Exploring Organizational Culture
- Tools for Team Exploration
- Tools for Measurement
See also Liberating structures.