The tutorial is divided into sections, one section per design pattern. In each section, you’ll read an explanation of the following:
- What the design pattern is.
- Why you should use it.
- How to use it and, where appropriate, common pitfalls to watch for when using the pattern.
(…) In the process of developing this app, you’ll become acquainted with the most common Cocoa design patterns:
- Creational : Singleton and Abstract Factory.
- Structural : MVC, Decorator, Adapter, Facade and Composite.
- Behavioral : Observer, Memento, Chain of Responsibility and Command.