In a word: “cruising” 🙂
- Great work environment at Equal Experts Portuguese office, with cool people all around.
- Diving into the whirlwind world of Kubernetes and a doing more devopsy sort of tasks.
- Scala still giving lots of challenges and my first choice to be production in the very little personal time left to play around with coding (had to shelve
Haskelland Reactive Programmingfor a later time).
- Personal and family life feel the most balanced they’ve been in years! Hat-tip 🎩 to Experts Experts for the pervasive culture of sane work-life balance.
- Getting back into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu after 1~2 months off due to a “light” injury; (sigh) it feels like starting from scratch all over again… still lots of fun though 🙂
Last Update: 1st June, 2017